Lichtundfire’s “A WHITER SHADE OF PALE” SHOW.
With Gretl Bauer, Cedric van Eenoo, Sandra Gottlieb, Victoria Lowe, Francie Lyshak, Sarah Peterson, Francesca Schwartz and Gerald Wolfe.
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: January 6th, 2023 to January 28th, 2023
• OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday, January 12th – 5:30 to 8:30 pm
• LES THIRD THURSDAY RECEPTION: Thursday, January 19th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm | Lower East Side Galleries open till 8:00 pm.
• Gallery Hours:
· WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM and TUESDAY by appointment
Lichtundfire is pleased to present and welcomes all to the Opening Reception for A WHITER SHADE OF PALE, an exhibition with work in various media that emphasizes the absence or reduction of color — while otherwise creating a richness in sensation for the viewer by way of concept, medium, materials and processes.
The reduction of the palette brings forward nuances of color — shades of white, grey or beige often overlooked when shown side by side a richer color palette.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, firstname.lastname@example.org, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Wednesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· And TUESDAY BY APPOINTMENT