Lichtundfire’s “COVERT-19 Part 3 – Perpetual Ellipse” SHOW
With Henry Biber, Leslie Ford, Augustus Goertz and Arlene Santana
Concept by Augustus Goertz. Curated by Priska Juschka.
Work in various media created in 2020 during COVID-19 & not yet exhibited.
• Exhibition Dates: October 22nd to November
15th 21st (Extended), 2020
• OPENING & OUTDOOR RECEPTION: Thursday, October 22nd from 5:00 to 8:00 pm
• Gallery Hours:
· WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM
· SUNDAY BY APPOINTMENT
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire is happy to announce and welcomes all to the Exhibition Viewing & Reception of Covert-19, Part 3, Perpetual Ellipse.— the 3rd Part of an Exhibition Series with work in various media created behind closed doors during the spring, summer and early fall of the pandemic of Covid-19.
This exhibition brings together four artists whose work ranges from the poetic minimal to the abstract lyrical in painting, and arching process work that mixes different media as well as ‘simply’ oil on canvas.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, firstname.lastname@example.org, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Wednesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· Sunday by appointment