Lichtundfire’s “SUMMER BLUES” SHOW.
With Gretl Bauer, Vian Borchert, Laura Duggan, Augustus Goertz, Don Keene, Joyce Pommer and Martin Weinstein.
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: June 29th, 2022 to July 23rd, 2022
• OPENING RECEPTION: Wednesday, June 29th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
• SUMMER COCKTAILS for SUMMER BLUES: (LES Third Thursday Gallery Nights) | Lower East Side Galleries open till 8:00 pm. | Thursday, July 21st, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
• Gallery Hours:
· TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM or by appointment
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire is pleased to present and welcomes all to the Opening Reception of SUMMER BLUES, an exhibition of work in various media, ranging from abstraction to abstracted representation, and conceptualizing as much the color and the tonality of ‘SUMMER BLUE’ as the musicality and sentiment of the height of the summer.
In this context, the works are related by color, even though the individual concepts and their execution may differ. BLUE, defined by the Oxford dictionary as “of a color intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day,” is the element that unites them.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, email@example.com, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· Or by appointment