Lichtundfire’s “HIGH FREQUENCY — Kinetic Abstract Interconnectivity” SHOW.
With Henry Biber, Carol Boram-Hays, Leslie Ford, Edward Jackson, Eveline Luppi, Francie Lyshak, Arlene Santana Thornton and Gerald Wolfe.
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: September 7th, 2022 to October 1st, 2022
• OPENING RECEPTION: Wednesday, September 7th – 5:30 to 8:30 pm
• LES THIRD THURSDAY RECEPTION: Thursday, September 15th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm | Lower East Side Galleries open till 8:00 pm.
• PANEL on ABSTRACTION — Introduction and Moderated by JONATHAN GOODMAN. With Carol Boram-Hays, Karlos Carcamo, David Mellen and Arlene Santana Thornton.
Wednesday, September 21 | 6:30 — 8:30 PM
• Gallery Hours:
· TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM or by appointment
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire is pleased to present and welcomes all to the Opening of the New Gallery Season and the Reception for HIGH FREQUENCY during Armory Show Fair Week in New York City.
This exhibition, with work in various media, painting, sculpture and works on paper, addresses the concept of kinetic interconnectivity while focussing on abstraction from Minimalism to Abstract Expressionism et al.
The work, though distinctly different in execution, exemplifies the wide ranging possibilities of visual communication bound by ‘long distance’ interconnections; or in other words — here, the artists connect, in lieu of ‘flat out’ directly, via the various works in the exhibition and via its provided conceptual platform of a further reaching, greater abstract interconnectivity.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, email@example.com, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· Or by appointment