Lichtundfire’s “SEMIOTIC COLLISIONS” SHOW
Art, Perception & Meaning.
With Jane Fire, Leslie Ford, Jim Holl, Robert Solomon, Arturo Stanig and Alan Steele.
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: March 18th, 2021 to April 10th, 2021
• OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday, March 18th from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
• Coincides with LES Third Thursdays (Lower East Side Galleries Staying Open till 8 PM)
• Gallery Hours:
· WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM
· SUNDAY BY APPOINTMENT
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire is pleased to present and welcomes all to SEMIOTIC COLLISIONS, an exhibition with work in various media, ranging from abstraction to abstracted representation that addresses conceptually and visually the complex possibilities of art, perception and meaning. The Opening Reception coincides with LES THIRD THURSDAYS (Lower East Side Galleries Open till 8 PM).
This exhibition explores the idea of infinite possibilities of a metaphysical perplexity involving signs, language, and perception as expressed in the visual arts. Semiotics in the sense of not only being a representation of subjects/objects but representing the vastness of ideas that go beyond the human reach— and thereby defining infinity itself.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, email@example.com, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Wednesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· Sunday by appointment