Lichtundfire’s “MINIMAL FORCE” SHOW.
With Gretl Bauer, Carol Boram-Hays, Leslie Ford, Philip Gerstein, Francie Lyshak and Arlene Santana-Thornton
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: April 7th, 2022 to April 30th, 2022
• OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday, April 7th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
• LES THIRD THURSDAY RECEPTION: Thursday, April 21st, 6:00 to 8:00 pm | Lower East Side Galleries open till 8:00 pm.
• PANEL on INTERNATIONAL FEMALE ARTISTS Working in New York – Moderated by Curator and Writer NINA MDIVANI, with an Introduction by Art Writer JONATHAN GOODMAN with Q&A and RECEPTION: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27th | 6:30 – 8:30 pm
• Gallery Hours:
· TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 12 – 6 PM or by appointment
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire is pleased to present and welcomes all to the Opening Reception for MINIMAL FORCE, an exhibition with mainly minimal work, painting, sculpture and works on paper, that invokes visually and theoretically the sensation and the concept of Push and Pull – and its impact – achieved with seemingly minimal exertion and with various subtle, carefully crafted and sublimely executed media.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, firstname.lastname@example.org, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· Or by appointment