Lichtundfire’s “WINGS OF DESIRE” SHOW.
With Henry Biber, Carol Boram-Hays, Jeremiah Chechik, Jane Fire, Leslie Ford, Nana Gregory, Edward Jackson and Francie Lyshak.
Concept by Priska Juschka
• Exhibition Dates: September 8th to September 30th, 2023
• OPENING RECEPTION – During Armory Fair Week and LES GALLERY NIGHTS (Lower East Side Galleries Open till 8 PM):
Curator-Led Exhibition Walk Thru at 5 PM
RECEPTION: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 | 5:30-8 PM
· PANEL DISCUSSION: From Taboo to Desire
Moderated by Priska Juschka | Wednesday, September 13 | 6:30 PM
· PANEL DISCUSSION: Between Totem and A.I.
Moderated by Priska Juschka
Q&A and Reception: Thursday, September 28 | 6:30 PM
• Gallery Hours:
· Wednesday- Saturday 12-6 pm and by appointment.
Lichtundfire is pleased to announce and welcomes all to the Opening Reception of WINGS OF DESIRE, an exhibition that brings together work in various media, from abstraction to abstraction that incorporates representation. WINGS of DESIRE, notable the epitome film by German Director Wim Wenders, a romantic-extistentialist oeuvre set in still divided Postwar Berlin of the 1980’s, nascent with dreams of a better world, where reunification overcomes the horrors of the midcentury; and where love prevails and triumphs over all.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, email@example.com, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Wednesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm
· And BY APPOINTMENT