Lichtundfire’s “WHEN NIGHT FALLS” SHOW
With Gretl Bauer, Vian Borchert, Jane Fire, Leslie Ford, Augustus Goertz, Bobbie Moline-Kramer, Robert Solomon, Lenora Rosenfield, Arlene Santana, and Martin Weinstein.
Concept by Robert Curcio and Priska Juschka.
A group exhibition with 10 artists working in painting, sculpture, digital and mixed media.
• Exhibition Dates: July 15th to August 8th, 2020
• EXHIBITION VIEWING & OUTDOOR RECEPTION: Wednesday, July 15 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm
• Gallery Summer Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 12 – 6pm and by appointment.
• Reception Attendees, Appointments & Walk-Ins must adhere to NY State Social Distancing Guidelines.
Lichtundfire welcomes all back with the exhibit When Night Falls featuring 10 artists from across the U.S. and Brazil working in painting, sculpture, digital and mixed media. Curators Robert Curcio, curcioprojects, and Priska Juschka, Lichtundfire, explore what transpires from dusk to dawn of impending awe and wonder of the night that impacts artists forever to seek it out.Download Press Release
Lichtundfire: 175 Rivington Street, NY NY 10002
Contact: Priska Juschka, email@example.com, New Tel: 917-675-7835
· Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 6pm